Accounting Interfaces for CargoWise One
We enable you to transmit accounting data between CargoWise One and your external accounting system by our products CargoWise2Accounting und Payments2CargoWise.
Both products can be purchased and used separately. Combining both products enables an extensive data transmission between those Systems.
Transmission of accounting transactions from CargoWise One to your external accounting system
Import of payment statuses from your accounting system to CargoWise One
CargoWise One AddOns
With CargoWise2Accounting, your transactions are extracted from CargoWise One and then imported into your accounting system. New transactions are retrieved from the CargoWise One Web Service and converted into an output format that can be imported into your accounting system (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage, DATEV, etc.).
Your Advantages with CargoWise2Accounting:
- Automatic and manual data transmission possible
- Efficient and effective synchronisation between CargoWise One and your accounting system
- Double entry of incoming and outgoing invoices will be eliminated by automatic data retrieval
- You avoid inconsistent data between the two Systems
Do you need to have payment status updates related to invoices and credit notes (A/R and A/P) also in CargoWise One? Payments2CargoWise enables you to synchronize payment statuses between your accounting System (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage, DATEV, etc.) and CargoWise One. Less clicks - less Errors - better overview.
Your Advantages with Payments2CargoWise:
- Actual payment statuses are visible in CargoWise One
- Automatic single or bulk import of payment statuses
- Manual transmission of single transactions possible via graphical user interface
- Interface can be configured on your own