Cloud Consulting & Services
From Cloud Strategy to Migration
We show you how you can benefit in and from the cloud in the future. You can find an overview of our portfolio and service modules here. We can address this information in greater detail in a personal meeting and quickly get an overview of the solutions that come into question for your company together.
By the way: AKQUINET also offers suitable on-premise services in your own corporate environment as a supplement to cloud solutions in our data centers.
The Custom Private Cloud
AKQUINET’s cloud is as flexible as your company’s demands require. You manage the virtual data center completely and easily on your own using the self-service portal. The transparent detailed reporting gives you a statement that is exact to the day and concerns the resources you have actually used. Everything works out that way.Test 30 days free of charge!
Disaster Recovery as a Service
Return to Work Quickly with FlexDR
All your data is gone or blocked. What now?
If you use traditional data backups, it can often take days or weeks for all the systems to run again. Get protection not only from defense systems but also through quick restoration of your IT.
Managed Cloud Services from AKQUINET
Managed Cloud Subscription
- An easy way of taking the first step towards the cloud is having us support you as a cloud service provider.
- We offer you a managed cloud subscription in Microsoft Cloud, Azure. That means you have one main contact partner.
- If you opt for this service, we take over invoice support and rights assignment for your subscription for you, in addition to your support requests.
Managed Infrastructure as a Service
- In the scope of managed infrastructure as a service, we take care of operating your infrastructure components for you.
- Our certified experts find the right solution for you, whether you want us to take charge of everything or only some matters for you and your colleagues.
Managed Platform as a Service
- As the platform for your application, you have selected PaaS in the cloud. That means the cloud provider supplies the resources for the infrastructure.
- We function as an interface between your application’s development and your cloud provider.
- We look forward to supporting your application operations.
Managed Software as a Service
Have you opted for software as a service? We offer professional support for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365, for example. It includes the following matters and others:
Even if you want to take charge of parts of your business processes in the cloud, we are happy to help you migrate them to hybrid form.
Your Advantages with the Cloud
- Operate your environments scalably and with high availability.
- React flexibly to your business’s requirements.
- Create cost transparency for your applications.
Our Expertise for your Cloud Solution
Do you have questions about our services, or do you want to arrange for personal consulting? We would be happy to provide you with a custom solution.