„The quality of AKQUINET's data center services and the security levels convinced us. Our high requirements regarding security and availability are implemented solution-oriented. We communicate from middle class to middle class.“
Where are the greatest opportunities in digitization?
e support our customers over many years on their individual way into a digitized future.
That's why we're tracking how digitization is gaining momentum in the healthcare sector:
- Where are the greatest opportunities for digitization?
- How are industry drivers and legislators seizing these new opportunities?
- How can the social and healthcare sectors grow together better through digitization?
- And how can people, whether as patients, customers, doctors or nurses, ultimately benefit from digitization?
We have answers and solutions to these and many other topics that are currently occupying the health care system.
- What challenges but also opportunities does the health diary offer?
- How can unstructured mass data be stored compactly and evaluated quickly?
- How can telemedicine and imaging workflows be supported efficiently?
- How can the telematics infrastructure be set up and operated quickly and securely?
We also write regularly in our health-blog about all topics between IT, health and care, data, doctor visits and ePrescriptions.
Our services at a glance!
Staying fit with our health diary
All data at a glance and in one hand - in the hand of the patient. With the electronic patient file, both treating physicians and patients are better informed about their diagnoses and therapies.
We are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.
„With this application we offer the dentist completely new possibilities how to better organize his practice and get in touch with his patients. With the latest module Hēa Ratio, invoices can be checked for GOZ conformity and completeness in a matter of seconds using artificial intelligence."
„Even during the construction of the computer centres, we found AKQUINET to be a very reliable regional partner who recognises our high requirements as a public service provider and realises them.“