Business Intelligence and Data Analytics with Qlik
What is Qlik?
Qlik Sense is a complete data analysis platform that is designed for intuitive use throughout the entire company.
It is based on a unique associative analytics engine that makes it possible to examine relationships among data from different source systems. Qlik Sense can be used for the entire scope of Business Intelligence and data analytics applications – for example, for self-service visualizations, centrally used guided analytics, apps and dashboards, augmented analytics, embedded analytics, and reporting.
Qlik Sense can be operated both on premises and as software as a service (SaaS) in the Qlik Cloud. The open SaaS platform makes alternative hybrid implementations possible, meaning combinations of an on-premise installation with an SaaS deployment are also possibilities. Companies can flexibly decide where and in which form they want to provision, store, and analyze their data – for example, on a private cloud like Amazon aws, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure or in a multi-cloud environment.
Our Business Intelligence Services
What Makes our Projects Successful?
Interdisciplinary project teams
Consultants with IPMA project management certification
Intense project supervision
Additional infrastructure consulting
BI and Data Competence
Over ten years of BI project experience
Data integration (migration, data warehouse, data lake, preparing data automation)
Powerful Software for BI and Data Analytics
Qlik Managed Services from AKQUINET
- Employees spend less time on daily routine work
- High availability through reduced downtime
- Change management for following changes to the software and configuration
- Release management
- Contacts for your application remain the same
- Proactive maintenance for stable operation
- Your software is monitored through our monitoring systems
- Creating a service operation handbook as well as operation documentation
- License management
- Installation of new versions and updates
- Task management
- Creation, deletion, and changing of tasks
- Maintenance and optimization of task chains and dependencies
- Application management (exporting and deletion of applications)
- Security management
- Adaptation of security rules to streams and data connections
- Load chain monitoring
- In the event of termination, rectification of problems based on an operation manual (e.g. restart)
- Documentation of events
- Depending on the requirement, implementation outside of business hours, on workdays or weekends and holidays
- Performance management
- Error, warning, and LOG file checks
- Performance log checks and evaluations
- Log runtime development analysis
- Log file cleanup
- Monthly implementation and creation of a standard report with optimization instructions
Our Expertise for your BI Solution
Do you have questions about our services, want to test our product or want to arrange for personal consulting?
We would be happy to provide you with a custom solution.
Very easy to reach
Questions or requests? We look forward to getting in touch